Apple Mac Repairs
Here at The Mac Man we have great experience in diagnosing and repairing Apple Macs, whether this is hardware or software. Our in house repair teams are all Apple Certified which means we’re always up to date and ready to fix anything you throw at us.
Our extensive Apple Mac knowledge transgresses the lifeline of the Apple range, from the aged Performas of the 90’s to the latest Intel based Macbook Pro’s and iMac’s. We’ve been working alongside Apple machines and peripherals for many years.
To make sure you get your Mac back as soon as possible we hold large amounts of Apple parts and will make sure you’re back with your Mac as soon as possible.
Our Services include :
- Hardware Repairs and Assessments for all Apple Macs. This includes component level repairs such as graphic chip replacements. We can also handle the easier stuff. Hard Drives replacements, Keyboards replacements, LCD displays, Glass, Power Supplies, Batteries and a whole lot more.
- Hardware upgrades to speed up your machine, increase its storage capacity or to improve its running performance.
- Software fixes including operating system faults, bugs, email errors and application failures.
- Safe and reliable data transfers from old to new machines, or simple data backups for piece of mind. Protect those precious photos, audio masterpieces and multi-layered image composites.
- Rapid Repair VIP Service, for a small additional fee we can start to work on your machine as soon as it enters our workshop, making you and your machine a VIP.
- Liquid damage repairs. Has your machine gone for a swim? We have a liquid repair service to bring the machine back to life. At the very least we can get your precious data onto something more reliable.
- Insurance Quotations. Has your Mac taken a tumble down the stairs, or maybe your toddler has mistaken it for a frisbee? We offer full insurance quotes for your Mac hardware carried out by Apple Certified Technicians.
Speed Check-In! Fill in our online Check-In form to add your details to our system, then just drop the machine into us and you’re done.